Saturday, March 7, 2009

31

Wednesday was my 31st birthday. To celebrate we went out to dinner Saturday night with my family. As you can see I went for a drink that matched my outfit. No I can't remember what it's called, or what's in it, but it sure was tastie.

Dinner was at the restaurant Standford's in the Northgate mall. Food was good but the service was slow, so I don't think we'll be heading back anytime soon. Mostly because George doesn't get the concept of waiting. When we were waiting to be seated he kept saying "me wait a minute." Of course he said this multiple times a minute and again when we were waiting for our food to arrive. Now I understand why places like Red Robin bring your food out so quickly, it's to keep your kids happy.
Below is how George entertained himself as the evening went on. Dipping his straw in Papa's drink and then drinking from the straw. He was quite proud of himself for figuring this out. And for getting out of the strap on his highchair.


Updated picture of me and my sisters, Katie and Olivia. It's been too long since we've had one taken of just us. I think it was like 6-7 years ago at a Husky football spring game.

As for my birthday, I spent it at work. I know that sounds really sad doesn't it? Though I did get to look forward to the surprise I would receive once I got home. Adrian had made me a cake and had my gifts waiting for me at the table. George was so excited that as soon as he heard me he started yelling about birthday cake. And that was really nice to come home to.

No comments: