Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

As George has grown he has shown a joy for doing things we do every day. We figure we may as well take advantage of this and get him into doing chores now. I'm sure he'll figure out that it's not fun cleaning, but for now he fights me for the broom or wash cloth. And of course who am I to argue.
First time mopping the floor


Gathering leaves in the backyard.
Though using the broom on the grass doesn't work as well as a rake.


If only he was a little bit taller


Washing the dishes usually makes more work for mom, but George really enjoys it.




The chore we get George to do consistantly is feeding Oden. Sometimes there's dog food all over the floor but luckly Oden doesn't mind and cleans it up for us.



Most recently George helped me make chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. It turned out to be a beautiful romantic dinner for three. I know you couples without kids are seriously jealous.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply genius! I just need a daycare amount of kids and I'd be set. LQQK out OctoMom! ~Janette